Creating a Hotmail account maybe looks tricky, but it is actually a really easy thing to in order to open your new email account, let’s see how easy you can get one.
Go to hotmail.com or outlook.com and look for the registration page, open it and you’ll see a big form to fill, don’t worry it is just basic profile information. All you need to do is fill the fields correctly following the instructions the same page will show to you.
Create Hotmail Account
Simple things like your name, gender and birth date shouldn’t be a problem. About your country/location and phone make sure you write real information, the location will set your home page with your local news and the phone is for recovering your password. If you don’t want to share your phone number, just leave the field empty.
How Create Hotmail account
Go to the next page and accept the Microsoft terms and conditions, and you’ll be ready to start using your account, you can edit all your information (Except for the email address) from the settings page whenever you want, all you need to do is type your password to verify your identity.
Once you’re logged in into your account there plenty of optional settings available that can be really helpful, spam filters, auto-answering and import/export contacts can save you any time you are hurry or busy.
If you have any problem by the time of Hotmail registration there may be some mistakes in the form you filled, like:
- Incorrect data: You may be using illegal characters in your username (Like @, ?, &, etc) remember that your username can only contain letters, numbers and underscore.
- Incomplete data: If you leave in blank some of the mandatory fields that will be a problem, but all you need to do is make sure you fill all the fields and you’re done.
For other problems you can consult the Help section on the Hotmail main page.
Hotmail.com Sign Up
This is Hotmail tutorial, step-by-step to help you to be able to sign up and sign in to your Hotmail Account.
- You will have to go to outlook.com.
- The next thing you will have to do is to click the “Create a free account” button at the bottom that will lead you to the signup page.
- When you get a new email address, and you will then have the choice of your domain name, namely @outlook.com, @hotmail.com.
- You will have to enter an Email Id and Password that would from then onwards be used to access to Hotmail. Microsoft will then ask you for getting the promotional emails or not? You will choose if you wish to see Microsoft’s promotion over emails or not.
- Microsoft will then ask for a few important details like Name, date of birth, gender, phone number in case you forget your password, place of residence… Of course, Hotmail has guaranteed the protection of your data
- Then, Microsoft will probably ask you to confirm that you’re not a robot by entering the characters you see.
- After you have entered the details you will be required to click and confirm your application which will be the last step to get the Hotmail account.
- Click and confirm. Verification will be sent to you through text or email which will ensure that your Hotmail account is created and is in safe hands.
Create Hotmail Account, Hotmail create account, hotmail register, new hotmail account
How To create:
- hotmail registration
- hotmail com
- create hotmail
- hotmail create