PlayStation is maybe the most popular gaming system in the world; for having access to the PlayStation features, services, stores, and online games you need a PlayStation Network (PSN) and sign in your PlayStation device, all you need to do is follow this little tutorial.
Create PlayStation Account
When you use your PlayStation for the very first time it will ask settings like the date, the hour and connecting to the internet, after this it will show an option to create a PSN account; if you already own a PlayStation device and you don’t have an account, just turn on the system and go to options / PlayStation Account and press create account, we’ll start from here.
You are creating a new account, a form will appear in your screen, fill it with your real data, if not, you may have problems with the store and the online gaming later. The form will ask:
- PlayStation ID: This is for your email address, can be from any service. Just make sure it’s yours and it’s real.
- Birth date: Select the month, day and year you were born.
- Gender: Optional, you can select your gender here, or not.
- Country/Region: This part is very important, select your real country, why? Because the PlayStation Store it’s different depending on the country and you may have problems with your credit card for buying games. It also works for the matchmaking service in games.
- Language: The language you want to receive the PlayStation emails and for the PlayStation Store, this won’t modify the language you use in your PlayStation Device.
- Password: Choose a password at least 6 characters long, can contain letters and numbers.
When you’re done with this, accept the PlayStation terms and conditions and press create account and you’ll be ready, you can now use all the PlayStation services, (Web browser, PlayStation Store, Skype, YouTube, and Live Streams) and play online with your friends.
How To create:
- playstation create account
- psn create account
- create a new psn acc
- create playstation account
- create ps3 account