When it comes to streaming games and enjoy similar content related to this entertainment industry, Twitch is without a doubt the platform to visit with millions of users that broadcast their playthrough, live sessions playing a game and also offering content on demand. Whether you want to access the platform to enjoy content or to generate it, it is mandatory to create a Twitch account to login and start enjoying the platform.
Create Twitch Account
Fortunately, creating a Twitch account is easy and can be done by following a few steps. The platform is available online through the official website and also as an app, compatible with Android and iOS devices.
Sign up on Twitch and How to Get a New Account
You can get your new Twitch account in minutes and start streaming immediately and also begin enjoying other streamers live or their uploaded sessions on demand. The steps can be carried out on a computer using an internet browser or also through the mobile app, since it is the same procedure. First, we need to get to the signing up window:
- Using the internet browser of preference, generate a new window or tab as you normally would to visit a website.
- On the browser´s URL bar, enter the address: “www.twich.tv”, which is the platform´s official website.
- Once the website is loaded, click or tap on “Sign In” as the purple button placed to the top right of the screen.
- The signing up window should appear that says “Join Twitch Today”.
Completing the registration on Twitch
Now that you have accessed to the signing up window, you can begin completing the registration to get the account:
- On the signing up page, start by entering your username that is going to be the one shown to other users.
- Fill in every space with the requested information: password, password confirmation, date of birth and email.
- Once the information is fully entered, click or tab on “Sign Up”.
- A six-digit verification code will be sent to the entered email address. Once you have it, introduce on Twitch using the keyboard.
- If the code is valid, the platform will know that you are not a bot and will proceed to create the account.
- Click on “Submit” and if everything is correct, your Twitch account should be ready to use. Log in and start liking channel and upload content if you are a creator.
How To create:
- twitch sign up
- Create Twitch account
- Twitch sing up