Create Facebook Account. If you want to join the biggest and most popular social network in the world, then create a Facebook account, hey, you’re in the right place! It’s really easy; just follow our little 6-steps tutorial.
Read more about social media: Snapchat how to create an account
Create Facebook Account
- Go to facebook.com from your Smartphone or home pc, you will see a big form that says “Open an account, it’s free and always will be” start writing your data. Name, last name, email address or mobile phone number, re-write email or phone, password, birth date and gender. Then push create account.
- Write the captcha and accept the Facebook terms and conditions.
- Go to your inbox, (You may want to check your spam folder) and you’ll see a new email from the facebook team, open it and you will see a link to confirm your account, click on it and that’s it. You’re now ready, the system will take you to the find your friends page, you can start searching your friends via email or connecting your facebook account to another email service/social network such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Messenger or Outlook.
- Then set your privacy options, who can see your profile, who can send you messages and friend requests, and that kind of things.
- Fill your profile, your full name, your school or job, a picture and your likes, facebook will take all of this data to show pages you may like based on your interests.
- Verify your account via SMS, to unlock all facebook features you must prove that you’re a human. Just go to settings, privacy, verify my account and press “Send me a message” if you didn’t register a phone number you’ll have to do it now, in a few minutes you’ll receive a message with a code, write it and now your account is ready and verified to use the facebook services, post photos, videos, statuses and connect with your friends.
Facebook Sign Up
- Go to the Facebook sign-in page at facebook.com using your favorite Web browser.
- On the right-hand side of the page, under “Sign Up,” type in your name, email address, password and birthday. Click on the green “Sign up” button.
- Enter your email address and password to see if some of your friends are already on Facebook. Skip this step if you would like to.
- Fill out your profile. Enter your high school, college, and company information on this screen. When your done, click “save and continue.” Skip this step if you do not want to put in this information.
- Upload a photo. Click “Upload a Photo” then click on “browse” and select a picture that you want to use. Click “save and continue.” Skip this step and do it later if you wish.
- You now have a new Facebook account. Now you can find people or edit your profile further.
- Check your email. Facebook will send you an account confirmation email which contains a link that you must click on to complete your registration.
Using Gmail to create a Facebook account
This is because it brings together several functionalities, which many social networks do not have at hand. If you do not currently have a Facebook account, but if you want to create one, and the email account you have at hand is Gmail, we will comment that there is no problem to be able to create a Facebook account.
You may be interested: How to create a gmail account
Create a Facebook account with Gmail
The first thing to do is to place in the address bar of your browser Facebook.com. In the initial screen of this web, it offers you an option to open an account. Below this title, a form appears where you will place your name, last name, email, in this case it will be the one of your Google account, you will write it down again, the password that you will associate with your Facebook account, date of birth and your gender .
Then we will perform a series of steps. In the first step will allow you to search all the contacts of your Gmail account that are registered in Facebook, in this way you will immediately add to your friends. In step two, you will be asked to place personal information about yourself and your life. And for step three, you just have to upload a profile photo for everyone to recognize you on Facebook. And this way you use your Google account to open a Facebook account.
As we have said many times, having an email account is something that can serve to many purposes, and precisely one of them is to create a Facebook account. If you have a Hotmail email, you should know that it also serves you for this purpose, as well as many more things, but here we will explain how to create a Facebook account with Hotmail.
The steps to follow are the same to create a Facebook account, only that instead of any mail or a phone number, we will make use of a Hotmail account
Facebook Sign in
How to Sign in on Facebook?
- Go to Facebook homepage and write an email address that is associated with your Facebook account. Keep in mind that if you don’t have an account, you’ll need to Sign up by clicking the create an account green button. Visit the official URL here.
You could write a phone number in this step if you have one associated in your account preferences.
- Then you need to write the password on the blank space under the previous one. As you write the password will show as black dots to protect it from other viewers of your screen.
- Click the log in blue button under the blank spaces and you’ll be sent to your personal Facebook’s home-screen.
Did you Forgot your Password?
Don’t worry just click the Forgotten password? link over the Create New Facebook Account green button. Then you just need to follow the steps to set a new one.
What’s Facebook and what’s its function?
Facebook is the most popular social network available right now. It works as a place where people from every country can share their interests and get to know each other. Also, it works like a daily blog, where everyone can show what they are doing right now using the stories feature.
What’s Facebook useful for?
Facebook can be used in may ways, some people just use it groups platform as a place to share interest in common, others sell products and/or exchange them for others. Influencers use it as a way to connect with their fans.
How To create:
- facebook sign up
- facebook new account
- create facebook account gmail
- create new account facebook now
- new facebook account