Here you have a quick guide on how to make a Zoom sign in to connect with your friends! You will learn how to sign in on Zoom visit the site zoom.us and following these simple steps:
How to sign in Zoom
- Type in your e-mail address you have previously registered your Zoom account with in the first blank
- Type your password in the second blank, right below the e-mail. Your password must be secret, and can’t be used by anyone but yourself.
- Click on the button “sign in” after you have filled the blanks with your account information.
- Remember, you can click on “Stay signed in” so you don’t need to enter your data again in your trusted devices. You should not use this feature while connected to a device that is not of your personal use.
You can also login using your Google, SSO, and Facebook accounts!
If you forgot your password no problem, click on the blue button “forgot password?” The platform will guide you to reestablish your password.
What’s Zoom and what’s its function?
Zoom is an online platform that allows you to connect with people in a video-chat or conference with one or more participants. You can use it to arrange online meetings, make calls, and record conferences so you, or any other guests, can watch it later.
Zoom’s service is free, offers unlimited calls and conferences to all of its users, they just need to sign up with their e-mail, and that’s it.
What’s Zoom useful for?
These are some of the features that turned Zoom into an essential tool for many companies:
- Plan meetings with one or hundreds of people
- Use Zoom from any system: It’s available on Windows and Mac, Android and IOS for mobile too!
- Share your screen to the participants of the meeting
- Record events that happen during the meeting you are